1. The Website is built to operate as a platform and communication tool to facilitate potential introductions between individuals (the “Members”), host events and to build virtual communities including but not limited to
2. We typically provide the following services (the “Services”) through the Website strictly in accordance with our Legal Terms:
1. Services For Members: The Members may use the Website to:
1. Create an account on the Website;
2. Upload their data and and create an online profile;
3. Connect and communicate with any members who approach them through the Website.
4. Ascertain implementation services to allow you to access and use the Website and the Services on your systems through the use of our video program interface.
3. We do not act as your agents for the provision of the Services. We merely provide a location and software tools to Members to enable them to use the Services. Members are solely responsible for any issues arising from the use of location and software tools on the Services.
4. As we have no involvement in the relationship between the Members, we will have no responsibility in relation to resolving any disputes between Parties that may arise or relate to their use of the Website.
5. We reserve the right to conduct any background check on the Members in accordance with the applicable laws.
6. The Members are required to remain transparent in their communication and only provide correct information to each other.
7. The Members hereby agree to comply with the following:
1. You must be at least 18 years old in order to access the Website. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or legal guardian must agree to our Legal terms on your behalf.
2. You will provide us with accurate and truthful information (personal, academic etc.) as may be reasonably requested by us in connection with your profile.
3. If you are matched, you will reach out and organise a meeting with good and positive intentions and in accordance with our rules.
4. We may offer you an option to purchase additional products and services that provide functionality that compliments the Services and are supplied by third parties (the “Third Party Services”).
5. We do not ourselves provide the Third Party Services and the contract for the sale of such products and services is concluded directly between you and the applicable third patty providing the Third Party Services. We are not agents, joint venture or partner of either you or the third parties providing the Third Party Services.
6. You will provide honest, correct, and up-to-date information about yourself and any other details that may be requested by us.